Wednesday, 25 June 2008

If I could sing... The Chapel Lead is missing.

The Barron Knights were a song group that were singing parody and humourous songs way back when "weird AL" Yankovic was only slightly odd AL. They played in the sixties, seventies and eighties and even in the nineties when they came to Invercargill and I got to see them. They still tour a bit today.

Todays song is one if I were to sing would be one that I would need to have cloned myself another 4 times. It is a 5 part harmony. Not the funniest of their songs but still brilliant.

I'm not going to post the lyrics I'll let yo listen to the youtube video or buy the song off itunes so you don't get any spoiilers for the ending. It really is best listened rather than read.



In my concert this one would be the last song before going off the stage and getting called back for the first encore.

No comments: