Monday, 25 February 2008

The day gets worse...

While the insurance is all sorted with the car and I'm taking it off to the panel beaters soon... the day just gets worse.

I get this email at work from Gen-i our Network contractors. The email starts like this...

From: Gen-i Surveys

To: Andrew Irwin

Dear Daphne

Our business is built on the relationships we have with our clients. We value those relationships and regard it as our responsibility to constantly work to improve our services and performance to continue to earn your trust and respect.


Daphne! Some relationship with me their client they have. I see it as being a bit funny as their mail merge database got out of sync a bit and so I tell my co-worker, and he replies, "You know what this mean? I'm going to be calling you Daphne from now on!"

The day gets worse.

Yours faithfully

Daphne

No comments: